LUNA Online: LunaKingdom Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LUNA Online Crescent Server's LunaKingdom Guild

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trouble in Heaven (HavocDijin & Zerow)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HavocDijin

HavocDijin

Trouble in Heaven (HavocDijin & Zerow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Heaven (HavocDijin & Zerow)   Trouble in Heaven (HavocDijin & Zerow) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:35 pm

Darc and Zerow were created as brothers in Heaven. They were both made to be the most elite of the guardian angels. Darc, swift and strong, was created to do his work from the shadows. Zerow, fierce and brave, was created to be a legend among demon slayers.

An act of betrayal from Tarintus caused Darc to be cast out from Heaven and sent to Blueland to atone for his "sins". Upon arriving, Darc was bestowed a new name "HavocDijin" to reflect upon the havoc which he supposedly created which lead to his banishment. Now to seek revenge for his betrayal and acceptance back into Heaven, HavocDijin wanders the land of Blue as the ShadowKnight, in search of Tarintus and the other great evils of the land.

Zerow, upon hearing the news of this brother's sins rebelled against the Heavens. Knowing that something was horribly wrong, he took up his axe and set off to the land of Blue in search of his brother. There he began his quest to learn the truth and to find his brother.
Back to top Go down
https://lunakingdom.forumotion.com
Aly
Admin
Aly

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Heaven (HavocDijin & Zerow)   Trouble in Heaven (HavocDijin & Zerow) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:07 am

Trouble in Heaven (HavocDijin & Zerow) Havoccopy

I couldn't find a cool quote to put there in the middle. =(

So it feels kind of empty to me but, how do you like it? It is made for you after all! X3
Back to top Go down
HavocDijin

HavocDijin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Heaven (HavocDijin & Zerow)   Trouble in Heaven (HavocDijin & Zerow) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:10 am

Wow... that's all I can say. It's amazing. I love it. Thank you so much.
Back to top Go down
HavocDijin

HavocDijin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Heaven (HavocDijin & Zerow)   Trouble in Heaven (HavocDijin & Zerow) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:36 am

Side note: It's been 7 hours since I saw the signature, and I still can't help but come back to this page to just stare at it. Absolutely amazing job Aly.
Back to top Go down
Aly
Admin
Aly

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Heaven (HavocDijin & Zerow)   Trouble in Heaven (HavocDijin & Zerow) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:25 pm

X3; I can tell you're practically showing it off! I'm just glad you like it so much. =3

As of now, I'm highly interested to see how our many backgrounds will interact. Seems to me most are anti-demon, even though Danny is a Demon king and Evoni a demon. Come on look at her red eyes! Shes obviously not an angel!
Back to top Go down
PrinceDanny
Chairman
Chairman
PrinceDanny

PostSubject: Danny!   Trouble in Heaven (HavocDijin & Zerow) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:32 pm

omg how did you make it?
Back to top Go down
Aly
Admin
Aly

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Heaven (HavocDijin & Zerow)   Trouble in Heaven (HavocDijin & Zerow) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:33 pm

PrinceDanny wrote:
omg how did you make it?
Photoshop CS2. I can attempt to explain the steps if you like to play with photoshop. Though, with my explanation it may not turn out exactly like it looks. ._.;
Back to top Go down
PrinceDanny
Chairman
Chairman
PrinceDanny

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Heaven (HavocDijin & Zerow)   Trouble in Heaven (HavocDijin & Zerow) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:34 pm

do i download iT?
Back to top Go down
Aly
Admin
Aly

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Heaven (HavocDijin & Zerow)   Trouble in Heaven (HavocDijin & Zerow) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:39 pm

I think they offer a free trial, but overall if you want it for free you have to illegally download it via torrent and crack it. But that's illegal.. <.<;

But if I remember right there's a freeware one out there that's kind of like photoshop but I forgot the name of.
Back to top Go down
PrinceDanny
Chairman
Chairman
PrinceDanny

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Heaven (HavocDijin & Zerow)   Trouble in Heaven (HavocDijin & Zerow) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Aly
Admin
Aly

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Heaven (HavocDijin & Zerow)   Trouble in Heaven (HavocDijin & Zerow) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:43 pm

PrinceDanny wrote:
http://www.toggle.com/lv/group/view/kl34537/Adobe_Photoshop_CS2.htm

is this good to download?
Yes but it is a 30 day trial. =3 But if you just want to fiddle around with it for 30 days sure.

One of the best ways to learn photoshop I believe is looking at tutorials though. =3
http://www.photoshopcstutorial.com/
Back to top Go down
PrinceDanny
Chairman
Chairman
PrinceDanny

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Heaven (HavocDijin & Zerow)   Trouble in Heaven (HavocDijin & Zerow) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:04 pm

are you going online Evoni?
Back to top Go down
HavocDijin

HavocDijin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Heaven (HavocDijin & Zerow)   Trouble in Heaven (HavocDijin & Zerow) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:12 pm

Aly wrote:
X3; I can tell you're practically showing it off! I'm just glad you like it so much. =3

As of now, I'm highly interested to see how our many backgrounds will interact. Seems to me most are anti-demon, even though Danny is a Demon king and Evoni a demon. Come on look at her red eyes! Shes obviously not an angel!

Yeah, I know what you mean. I've always been a fallen angel or a demon. Online it seemed like most of the members were going to be demons so I went with the fallen angel bit. Though, creative me can always change a few things around.

Also, Prince, kudos ALL go to Aly on the sig. She did an AMAZING job with some screenshots and the background info she took from my "life story". To her, my (now non-existent) hat comes off. Bravo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Heaven (HavocDijin & Zerow)   Trouble in Heaven (HavocDijin & Zerow) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble in Heaven (HavocDijin & Zerow)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LUNA Online: LunaKingdom Forum :: LunaKingdom Guild Info :: Stories of our lives :: Tells our "life" stories-
Jump to: