LUNA Online: LunaKingdom Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LUNA Online Crescent Server's LunaKingdom Guild

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Dangers of a Rainbow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RanbowFlavoring

RanbowFlavoring

The Dangers of a Rainbow Empty
PostSubject: The Dangers of a Rainbow   The Dangers of a Rainbow I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:11 pm

Once apon a time, there lived a small child, her name was unknown, even as she roamed the desert village of the Zakandrias. she always played alone, and never spoke to anyone. "She was born of the bears!" "She was made by Heisis's hands!" they all found some explaination for the girl. though not even the girl would speak of where she had come.one day, a warrior on his travels past the village, stoping to shop and find a home for the night. The girl and the Warrior automaticaly connected. Not long after the warrior taught her how to use a sword, though her speed soon over powered it. He thought of something more evasive, smaller, but just as or even more powerful. A Dagger. The younge girl had gotten older, as did the Warroir, and he did his best to teach her the ways of a rouge. But soon..... he was gone. Some say he had abandoned the girl because she was too hard to handle, some say the girl killed him and hid his body with Heisis. But one thing was for sure. He has vanished. The girl, who had never shown emotion, cried that day, but that was not the only odd happening of the day. It also, began to rain. For the first time in all of Zakandrian history, there was rain. even the bears rrejoiced in it. But the girl, had stayed inside alone. It rained for 7 days. And when it had stopped, the girl came out. If you looked at the girls red hair, in the blue sky, you would have thought the rainbow in it was from her hair. and thus, she earned her name. Rainbow.

Rainbow had become a teenager. She had mastered the ways of the dagger, and was ready to leave the village. Fighting her way threw everymonster, speaking with every man or women for another job to comeplete. She soon became known around the Kingdom of Luna. That is where she met a man named Rex. He brought her a feeling she never knew she had. Love. He brought her into a Group. A guild of sorts. And when she entered this, Hell broke loose. The guild fell into war, slowly being broken, as was Rainbows heart. Rex had then betrayed them, and Rainbow. Leaving them all, he whent on with other groups. Rainbow had thought many times of death, or leaving her guild. But for the first time, she had friends, friends who knew her by her name, and not by her legends, friends who kept her sane, instead of driving her away. And Today, she is Myself.

Like a Star @ heaven Thank you for reading. took me awhile to figure it all out in my head XD hope you enjoyed. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Aly
Admin
Aly

PostSubject: Re: The Dangers of a Rainbow   The Dangers of a Rainbow I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 5:30 pm

-Closes the book.- And that kids, is why you never trust strangers.

=3 Nice background Lollipop! <3
Back to top Go down
RanbowFlavoring

RanbowFlavoring

PostSubject: Re: The Dangers of a Rainbow   The Dangers of a Rainbow I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 7:53 pm

Yeah but i think i spelt zakandria or what ever wrong XDD and i actualy might post something like this is a short story im writing ^^ which is why this is so ;story like; lol. but indeed it will be changed up abit (alot) snd posted on my DA ^^ and you, Evi, need to log on to luna and get your gift from havoc from me >Very Happy ok?
Back to top Go down
Aly
Admin
Aly

PostSubject: Re: The Dangers of a Rainbow   The Dangers of a Rainbow I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:57 pm

D: Gift?? Nu!

And Sorry for being gone for awhile. ^^; Valmar came to visit and he only comes about once a month so I try to spend a ton of time with him while hes down here. But hes gone now ._. but at least I can go back to playing! =D
Back to top Go down
RanbowFlavoring

RanbowFlavoring

PostSubject: Re: The Dangers of a Rainbow   The Dangers of a Rainbow I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:49 pm

Dont worry bout it Evi. ^^

and yeah............. Gift. >:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dangers of a Rainbow   The Dangers of a Rainbow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dangers of a Rainbow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LUNA Online: LunaKingdom Forum :: LunaKingdom Guild Info :: Stories of our lives :: Tells our "life" stories-
Jump to: