LUNA Online: LunaKingdom Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LUNA Online Crescent Server's LunaKingdom Guild

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death God`s birth

Go down 
+2
Drake
Blocked
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Blocked

Death God`s birth Empty
PostSubject: Death God`s birth   Death God`s birth I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:39 am

My Name is Rex Frenzy. I dont really know who i am or where im from, all i know is that i was born to kill. My name first of all makes me sound like a murderer, and my look is quite the opposite. I never looked like a murderer and i never scared anyone unless i wanted to kill them. I never know why but i now im scared of girls, i really need to know why but i guess i`ll find it out someday. On my way i met Danny and the others and i hope this bloody adventure will continue nicely, And i hope the mysteries of my life will be revealed.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

Death God`s birth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death God`s birth   Death God`s birth I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:41 pm

Ah, finally, a first-person story! Pretty good one, too.
Back to top Go down
Aly
Admin
Aly

Death God`s birth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death God`s birth   Death God`s birth I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:00 pm

Afraid of girls eh?
Hehehe... this will be fun. >:3
Back to top Go down
Blackgryphon

Blackgryphon

Death God`s birth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death God`s birth   Death God`s birth I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:27 pm

mine was first person Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blocked

Death God`s birth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death God`s birth   Death God`s birth I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:47 am

To Aly, from Rex94 "I already have Ranbow so dont bother aly" from Sanzenin " I miss wikked, dont bother aly, if u do ur as good as dead"
Back to top Go down
Aly
Admin
Aly

Death God`s birth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death God`s birth   Death God`s birth I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 1:02 am

For one Aly isn't taken, however Evoni, shes not. <.< But shes looking for more of the torment in the aspect of hes scared rather then love...
Back to top Go down
Blocked

Death God`s birth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death God`s birth   Death God`s birth I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:06 am

I hate that im scared of girls -_-"
Back to top Go down
HavocDijin

HavocDijin

Death God`s birth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death God`s birth   Death God`s birth I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:17 am

Just think of them like cats.

Some are like house cats, cute and cuddly, the worst they'll do it give you a scratch or two with their tiny claws or teeth.
And some are like great cats, large and willing to claw your face off and eat you as a snack.

You'll get girls that fit anywhere between those two categories. They can all be warm, fuzzy, and nice to be around, just don't make them cry or piss 'em off too much and you'll be fine.

Worst case scenario, resort to cat-nip.
Back to top Go down
https://lunakingdom.forumotion.com
rageofflame

rageofflame

Death God`s birth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death God`s birth   Death God`s birth I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 11:51 am

lol...this is weird Laughing
Back to top Go down
HavocDijin

HavocDijin

Death God`s birth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death God`s birth   Death God`s birth I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Aly
Admin
Aly

Death God`s birth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death God`s birth   Death God`s birth I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 3:36 pm

Yeah, that's pretty accurate, especially the waking up by a bat.

^o^
Back to top Go down
HavocDijin

HavocDijin

Death God`s birth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death God`s birth   Death God`s birth I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 3:52 pm

See told ya.
Don't worry, your Guild-Uncle has your back on this one kid.

I'll show you the ropes when you get older. For now, just a taste of what's to come. Savor it, and learn well.

Also, learn to lock up any object that can be used against you before going to sleep. That way there, if they're gonna try to wake ya, they've gotta put just as much effort into it as the amount of effort you do to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Aly
Admin
Aly

Death God`s birth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death God`s birth   Death God`s birth I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 3:57 pm

HavocDijin wrote:
See told ya.
Also, learn to lock up any object that can be used against you before going to sleep. That way there, if they're gonna try to wake ya, they've gotta put just as much effort into it as the amount of effort you do to wake up.

<.< It takes no effort for me to dig my elbow into someone's chest...
Back to top Go down
HavocDijin

HavocDijin

Death God`s birth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death God`s birth   Death God`s birth I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:00 pm

-_-'' I would always hate that... Though, I learned to avoid it by adjusting sleeping positions!
^_^ I love my broad shoulders for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Death God`s birth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death God`s birth   Death God`s birth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death God`s birth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LUNA Online: LunaKingdom Forum :: LunaKingdom Guild Info :: Stories of our lives :: Tells our "life" stories-
Jump to: