LUNA Online: LunaKingdom Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LUNA Online Crescent Server's LunaKingdom Guild

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2 brothers+1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
emokid0100

emokid0100

2 brothers+1 Empty
PostSubject: 2 brothers+1   2 brothers+1 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:12 am

"hello Very Happy " "WHAT Evil or Very Mad ?" "hi, im princematt, AND IM
EMOKID,DESTROYER OF ALL THAT IS HOLY AND GRACEFUL!
"So, you came to hear our stories did you?""WELL YOU
BETTER LISTEN REAL GOOD BUB, CAUSE IM ONLY SAYIN' THIS
ONCE." Once upon a time emokid was found by Tarintus, and
raised to be a demon/human.Some say he was born from
purely the fires of hell. Others say that he was born
by the esscense of darkness. He ended up getting so evil
that he imprisoned Tarintus, or "his own father" in a
human body .He is the most disgusting and violent person know to Luna ever.Twisted Evil .THIS IS THE STORY OF THAT GOODY
TWO SHOES "PRINCEMATT". HE COMES FROM THE SAME FAMILY
AS THE ROYAL PRINCE, "PRINCEDANNY"(ALL HAIL). HE BECAME
A WAR LEADER AND WON THE LAND OF LUNA FROM THE DEMONS
, AND SUSPENDED LUNA IN THE AIR TO KEEP IT FROM THE
DEMONS. HE WAS FORCED TO FUSE HIMSELF WITH EMOKID TO STOP THE RAGIN WAR OF LUNA FROM DESTROYING THE UNIVERSE!Very Happy ."this has been our story,FROM US TO YOU,HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT,because we have to leave now so good-bye!
lol!

EDIT:

hey, i have a new charactor, kurushimi, the story is: ABSOLOUTLY NOTHING!!! duh duh duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

the only thing people know about him is:

his name means 'pain' in japanese, but he's a total crybaby who has the power to stop his 2 older brothers from always arguing with eachother, and has no parents, well, technically his older brothers are his parents because he was born off of the pain that they gave eachother so, many, including his brothers think that his name means bringing pain to himself instead of bringing pain to others. another one of his amazing "powers" is when he cries, whatever his brothers are doing is stopped imediatly to see what could have possibely happened. in fact once, he accidentaly wandered into "Dry fall garzel" and he cried when he was scared by Marcus, a phantom boss, the brothers knew they were outmatched when they first set their eyes on the demon, but as their hearts demanded they fight, they could not change their own heart's will, so they charged for the beast. but right before they hit the beast with their attacks, kurushimi cried louder than he had ever before, and that, was because Marcus had turned toward kurushimi and was slowly approaching him. the rage of emokid was enough to give him enough strength to fire and arrow through 20 worlds, destroying each directly at the core, so he put that strength into his bow and as he fired his arrow, it disinigrated and reappeared on the other side of luna years later. though he didnt see it, he knew he had hurt Marcus. Marcus was summoning a shard of ice so sharp, it looked as though you could cut yourself if you were 1000 meters away. princematt had buffed himself until he had 1,000,000 strength and he threw down his staff and lunged at Marcus. He killed Marcus with one hit, and that was punching Marcus so hard, he cannoned off of the punch, straight off of luna.

well, hope i havent bored u 2 much w/ the story, or gotten off topic, but that is how much power is in my cry,
my cry can also summon things, produce buffs, and do magic!

kurushimi out! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

2 brothers+1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LUNA Online: LunaKingdom Forum :: LunaKingdom Guild Info :: Stories of our lives :: Tells our "life" stories-
Jump to: